Friday, March 7, 2008

RSS feed search tools (!?)

Ack!

I started searching with Technorati which I'd used before. And had a terrible time getting to the URLs! I must have been having a brain spasm of some sort. Even after joining, it wasn't very easy. It was certainly a different experience than I'd had earlier. I couldn't get the highlighted URLs to open up, or copy them to enter in Bloglines, until I'd joined. But then I could "favorite them"--a type of RSS reader? Still very frustrating.

But then I tried Syndic8.com and Topix.net, and I may never go back to Technorati. So easy to use, and search in, the frustration level was much lower. I think it was Syndic8.com that displays the URLs right in the screen, and Topix.net opens a second IE window. Still, very easy to use.

No comments: